Sunday 10 May 2015

East Street Tales on Indiegogo


It has been a little bit of silence since my last post. I have been working away at my desk during the dark winter-months that leave East Street in one long, never ending shadow.

During this time I have realized that it would be necessary for me to raise more funds if I wanted to continue with my ongoing project. I decided to start crowd funding and I have been preparing for my campaign.

Crowd-funding platforms are helping creatives around the world to realize their dreams by bringing together supporters for their work.

I spent the last couple of months planning, budgeting, writing and contacting people. My project has been developing very well and almost 30% has been raised already. I still have another 27 days to go and I am very hopeful about reaching my goal.

Please take a look at my campaign here:

You can help me by spreading the word about this project. Please copy and paste this link https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/east-street-tales and share it on your social media sites.

Please consider a contribution and I will send you your chosen reward when I reached my target. Every donation will be greatly received and will help me to get closer to my goal. With your help I will be able to continue with my work and exhibit it for everybody to see.

Thank you for your help!


1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    model photography

    ReplyDelete